Orchestra Tech Rider
1) Professional lighting and sound system adequate for venue, with experienced sound technicians to assist with sound check, rehearsal and performances. See attached stage plot for layout.
2) Stage setup including PA must be complete 2 hours in advance of rehearsal. At that time we will need to perform a sound check to set monitor levels, tweek balance and EQ. We request that in advance of the sound check the monitors have been "rung out," attenuating frequencies that ring in that stage environment, in order to eliminate feedback.
3) Four (4) clean Dressing Rooms to accommodate two people each, through run of show.
4) Non-carbonated water (i.e. Evian) and cups. Please have water available at rehearsal and performance.
5) Please allow broadcast and print media access to photograph and/or videotape segments of the rehearsal or performance with the orchestra, for promotional purposes. No flash photography during the performance, please.
6) Please provide rehearsal and performance schedule as soon as possible. Also provide name and address of who is to receive orchestral arrangements and scores, along with the date you will require to have them.
7) Please have ground transportation available through duration of stay.
8) Hotel. Nonsmoking rooms please.
Rooming List:1. Sheri and Craig Marshall
1) Four UHF wireless microphones for quartet. Prefer Sony or Sennheiser.
Microphone Input Listvocal mic 1 (wireless)
Additional micing of orchestra is at the discretion of the music director.
3) Equalization. Two dedicated 1/3 octave EQ's (i.e.: Klarkteknik DN360) for monitors and house mains.
1) Two or three crew members will be required, one at control board, one or two on follow spot(s).
2) Setup of lighting must be complete prior to sound check. Focusing of lighting at sound check.
3) Lighting cues will be provided to your lighting crew.
Instrumentation for Scenes of Christmas